Financial Controller needed for a hugely successful retail/eCommerce brand! This is a 9-month fixed term contract position, working closely with the CFO and Commercial Finance team. The successful candidate will take the lead in the day to day running of the core finance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller, with excellent team management skills, to work for a highly thought of brand.
Key responsibilities include-
- Oversee the weekly and monthly reporting cycles
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with detailed variance analysis
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Be the key point of contact for all insurers, banks and 3rd parties
- Mentor and manage a team of 3 senior direct reports
- Assist with ad-hoc project work
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- An experienced and proven team leader with great interpersonal skills
- Have worked in another fast paced, retail or eCommerce business
- You are happy to get your hands dirty and help out where needed
- Possess excellent Excel skills and experience of Netsuite is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.