A globally renowned digital media business are now recruiting a Financial Controller with overall responsibility for the group's financial management.
With a focus on implementing a financial structure that allows for continued growth, this position is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to join a hugely successful business whose clients include some of the world's most forward-thinking brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct and indirect management of UK and regional finance and non-finance colleagues
- Business planning to influence long and short term company strategy
- Budgeting, forecasting and performance reviews
- Overseeing management accounting and reporting
- Overall responsibility for the efficiency and implementation of financial systems
- Ad hoc statutory accounting for subsidiaries
- Advising the COO and other senior stakeholders
Successful candidate profile:
- Previous Financial Control Level/Management experience
- Media industry experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication, teamwork and leadership skills
This role would suit candidates looking for an influential role with genuine opportunities for progression, who would enjoy working with multiple reports across international locations.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.