A leading digital media business are now looking for a Financial Controller to cover a maternity cover contract to start immediately.
They deal with some of the biggest names in the Entertainment, Retail and TV World here and abroad.
With offices in the UK and US, they have seen substantial growth over the last few years. This role has every opportunity to turn into a permanent hire depending on performance.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Finance Director but also supervising a small team of four people
Main tasks include:
- Producing Group Monthly Management Accounts including commentary
- Presentation of Management Accounts to Finance Director and Board Directors
- Perform monthly overhead variance analysis
- Reviewing revenue and cost of sales
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Daily cash control
- Filing of Quarterly Vat Returns
- Management of Purchase ledger staff
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
The role reports to the Finance Director in the UK. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new projects in the pipeline.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.