This role sits in the UK operation and is critical to the day-to-day financial management of the business. The role is responsible for internal reporting to the business and providing accurate management accounts and cash-flow forecasting to support the business in their decision making process. The role will also include external reporting including management of the external audit process, the internal controls environment, the annual statutory accounts and local tax reporting.
- Manage and develop the UK finance team
- Manage the UK's month-end and quarter-end processes to ensure that timely and accurate management information is provided both to the UK business and the group head office
- Provide regular and ad hoc financial analysis for the corporate team, including balance sheet commentary for the UK business
- Manage the financials for UK overheads including preparation of the annual budget, monthly forecast updates and monthly actuals with full support required for the P&L, balance sheet and headcount reporting
- Pro-actively manage the relationships with internal and external auditors, including overseeing all audit processes
- Manage the preparation and submission of the annual statutory accounts
The ideal candidate with be a qualified accountant with experience working within the entertainment industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.