A unique opportunity has arisen a experienced hands-on Financial Controller to work within the Film/TV industry. This newly created role will help put in place a robust yet flexible reporting and controls framework for the business as it looks to grow.
- Implementing a management reporting framework
- Preparation of monthly management accounts incorporating a profit and loss statement, balance sheet, 12 month rolling cash flow forecast and to include a financial exec summary and a meaningful variance analysis/commentary.
- Preparation/review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, salary and payroll reports, etc.
- Oversight of external accounts preparation but with a view that accounts production will be brought in house.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience of using Sage Accounting software preferable
- Film/TV experience is essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.