An exciting new temporary (or T-P if interested) Financial Controller role had arisen with a major film studio. Reporting into the VP Finance the successful candidate will manage a team of 5 accountants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist VP Operational Finance or lead ad hoc finance projects such as:
- Lead simplification projects including legal entity rationalisations and consolidation ledger clean downs
- Assist in quantifying impacts of group accounting policies and regulatory changes, and ensuring business considerations are appropriately included in these
- Be first point of contact on implications of foreign exchange arising as part of closing and consolidation process
- Maintain accounting for head office, holding and dormant companies
- Prepare and post consolidation journals, and maintain consolidation ledgers
You will ideally have a number of years' experience in a similar role ideally within the media industry.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.