Key responsibilities will include:
- Operates within a team or independently to conduct audit and advisory projects across operational, financial, regulatory, and/or technology areas
- Work alongside, technology, internal audit and the Finance Director (based in UK) in completing the full audit process.
- Performs thorough inquiry and data analysis to understand business operations and assist in developing project scope.
- Conducts meetings, examines records, documents and other factors to determine if functional areas are conducting operations in accordance with established guidelines, policies, procedures, and governmental and legal requirements.
- Works with broad discretion regarding work details on assignments of a varied and difficult nature.
- Prepares clear and well-organized audit work papers that appropriately document the work performed, including audit comments, investigation summaries, and recommendations.
- Develops and applies appropriate audit procedures to the areas reviewed to ensure that key controls are tested and all significant risks are addressed.
- Formulates appropriate conclusions regarding the adequacy of internal controls and procedures based on the audit work performed and knowledge of Company operations.
- Makes recommendations regarding corrective action and reviews audit findings with management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance.
- Assists the team in identifying the project scope and key milestones, which includes researching background information, evaluating metrics, assessing risks, identifying scope areas and designing innovative test procedures
- Look at transactional processes, map them and identify any inefficiencies, including Purchase to Pay and the month end process.
- Manage Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) projects, test and map out processes
- Test and map processes such as revenue and receivable.
- Communicates findings by assisting team in developing an Audit Report, which includes recommendations and action plans developed with Business Management.
- Work alongside PWC consultants
- European travel, once a week.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.