A vibrant, successful and growing creative agency based in Shoreditch are now recruiting a newly created Financial Controller position.
The FC will be the main finance contact for the business and report to the FD. With initial responsibility for managing one colleague, as the company continues to grow opportunities for further career progression will certainly develop- it's a real opportunity for those looking for a first or second leadership role within an agency environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of Management Accounts
- Leading the annual budgeting process
- Monthly reporting to the Board and liaising with Budget Holders
- Cash Flow and Rate Card reporting
- Overall responsibility for financial systems
- Overall financial responsibility for contract negotiations and payroll
- Year and quarter-end accounting including VAT returns
- Line Management of one direct report
- Ad hoc support including systems development and supporting the MD
Successful candidates will:
- Be CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified or international equivalent
- Have media agency experience
- Be exceptionally organised- used to juggling multiple tasks and taking a hands on approach
- Have excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial approach
- Enjoy working in a fast paced agency environment
If you see yourself working in a genuinely exciting agency environment, in the heart of London's start-up scene, this one's definitely your kind of thing!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.