We are excited to be working alongside an industry leading Media Production & Broadcasting business, in the search to find an experienced Financial Controller. With over 20 years specialising within the broadcasting industry, our client has grown extensively throughout the years and rank as one of the UK's most recognised media providers.
Based within East London, this is a key position within the organisation's leadership team and will oversee the entire finance function across the Media Group.
The Financial Controller will manage a team that consists of 3 people and will be responsible for all aspects of finance and accounting, including budgeting and forecasting; management accounting; cash flow management and statutory accounts preparation.
The role will also involve:
- Statutory Financial and Management Reporting
- Ensuring and supporting the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Produce and present to Management Team annual and quarterly financial reports
- Ensure all accounting records and required schedules are prepare and maintained to ensure an efficient year-end and tear-end audit thereafter.
- Supporting the personal development of finance staff; Management, mentoring, recruitment and development of Finance staff including appraisals and one to ones.
For this role, you need to have considerable commercial experience and be able to demonstrate initiative and drive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
This is an amazing opportunity for a QBE or Qualified accountant to join an industry leading business that invests heavily their employees and offers a sociable, friendly and creative working environment!
This is not one to miss!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.