An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to work within the music industry. The Financial Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the company's finance function is organised and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts supporting the Managing Director and Board. The successful candidate will effectively lead a small team and ensure the financial integrity of the business whilst providing sound financial information and advice.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Managing the day to day finance function
- Month end reporting and variance analysis
- Managing the year-end audit process
- Overseeing and consulting external advisers on tax, pension, insurance and other compliance matters
- Payroll (monthly, year end, P11Ds)
- VAT returns
- Overseeing artist / writer royalty cycle
- Analysis results of licensees / royalty audits
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.