One of Europe's most successful independent recording studios are now recruiting a Senior Commercial Management Accountant to work with the CEO during a period of strong growth.
With overall responsibility for running this expanding finance department, the Management Accountant will manage two and business partner senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strategic growth planning including introducing new initiatives to improve working capital management and forecasting
- Working closely with the CEO to analyse new business deals and artist acquisitions
- Ongoing commercial advisory concerning sales and purchase contracts
- Lead and develop a small accounts team
- Overseeing the statutory accounts prep
- Cash flow forecasting, annual budgeting and management accounts
- Review of current systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Liaison with external auditors
The successful candidate:
- Qualified Accountant with previous management experience
- Music industry experience, preferably from music licensing or labels
- Strong statutory accounting background
- Business partner with a record of improving reporting, KPIs and systems
- An engaging, hands-on and adaptable leadership style
- Proven experience of contract negotiations and analysis
- Practical knowledge for long term growth planning
- SAP systems experience
Candidates with a passion for music and the ability to get to West London relatively easily will be very excited by this opportunity! Previous music experience will be strongly preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.