Handle are working in partnership with a rapidly growing fashion brand to assist in their search of a Financial Controller. This entrepreneurial and dynamic company is based in West London and the opportunity is an absolutely fantastic step for someone who is looking for a commercial, business partnering and value-add role in order to be heavily involved in the next stages of growth.
This is a client facing role in a fast paced environment and is a very appealing and exciting position.
The responsibilities include:
- Full process of management accounts
- Manage cash flow and reporting structures
- Business partnering closely with all other departments
- Review all financial plans and budgets
- Report to the CEO and the board members
- Assist the CEO and board in presenting reports to senior management and stakeholders
- Experienced Finance Manager or Financial Controller from the Retail Industry
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- An ambitious, strong communicator
- International Experience
- Strong team management experience
Please apply ASAP if this is you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.