One of the Internets fastest-growing, award winning, media start-ups are seeking a Financial Management Accountant to join their growing team.
- Manage the P+Ls and balance sheets of UK and US company, and work closely with Israel company bookkeepers to consolidate Group results
- Ensure inter-company transactions and accounts are accurately posted and reconciled
- Manage the Finance Assistant and have oversight of purchase ledger - invoice posting, reconciliations and weekly payment runs to freelancers, suppliers, and employee expenses, in multiple currencies to 40+ countries, and in close liaison with internal teams such as commissioning editors and production teams
- Resolving supplier, freelancer and internal queries promptly and efficiently
- Working with sales teams to post monthly sales invoices and ensure efficient collection and reconciliation of monies due
- Liaising with UK payroll company, posting payroll journals and authorising salary payments
- Ensuring accurate recording of all costs and revenue in the P+L, and variance analysis to budget
- Timely and accurate bank reconciliations, and management and posting of company credit cards
- Ad hoc tasks to support the finance manager and FD
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Part-qualified (ideally mid-stage) CIMA/ACCA with 2-3 years' experience in an accountant or assistant accountant role
- Experience of multi-currency high-volume payments an advantage
- Experience in a media, tech or publishing company beneficial
- Be confident in using Excel
- Good understanding of accounting systems (preferably Xero but not essential)
- Great communication skills, someone who can deal with people at all levels and in all disciplines
- Be an excellent team player
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.