A global media business have engaged Handle Recruitment to help find them a qualified Finance Manager (ACA or equivalent) to join them on an initial 3 month temporary contract. The role will be split between working in offices in Watford & Borehamwood.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager with strong reporting background as it sits within a new business area and you will therefore have a good opportunity to add value.
Key duties will include:
- Managing all statutory audits including all information requests to ensure a smooth process and timely filing of statutory accounts across all entities
- Filing of all VAT returns
- Business Partnering with Corporate Finance group on all compliance matters
- Working closely with the tax team to ensure that all Corporation Tax returns are completed and filed
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to implement a month end process
- Assisting with the implementation of a new budget and planning process to enable comparison of monthly financial results budget/ forecast
- Assisting with the design and implementation of monthly KPI reporting
- Support the Financial Controller to ensure all variable rental costs are calculated accurately and paid on a timely basis in line with lease contracts
- Work closely with both the FC and FD to present the monthly results to Senior Management
- Support FC in Balance Sheet reviews and reconciliations as required
- Ensure SOX compliance as required
All applicants must be fully qualified (ACA or equivalent) with those with practice training being looked upon more favourably due to the reporting nature of this role.
Experience using SAP and Sage 200 is also highly desirable as is any experience preparing accounts under US GAAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.