Financial Planning Analyst - Computer Gaming
Highly successful and rapidly expanding computer gaming business are looking for a 2 years post qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA FP&A candidate to model business scenarios, track performance metrics that will be used to make strategic company decisions. You will be a master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, focused on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges.
This varied role will involve:
- Assistance in the preparation of the annual budget, three year plan, and quarterly forecasts process down to the team level
- Perform month-end variance analysis to plan development of business profitability models
- Provide on-going support to the Finance Director and the other key stakeholders in the business across a wide variety of internal projects and on-going commercial & operational initiatives
- Monitor and analyse monthly operating expenditures; prepare detailed financial models and KPI development, measurement, and analysis
- Analyse detailed financial information to support business planning and decision making processes; promote change, continuous improvement, and financial model development within team
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and drivers that impacts results
- Collaborate with other team members to understand the numbers and key drivers of profit and loss items
- Tracking and reporting of competitor benchmarking and industry trends
- Drive automation and improvement in reporting and process
- Working closely with Business Intelligence to maintain accuracy and consistency over reporting of non-financial KPIs
- Quality control over the integration of financial and non-financial data into our reporting, including reconciliation of our top-line gross bookings numbers from internal and external sources including Apple and Google;
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required, including supporting the management team, and broader finance teams
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Very high Microsoft Excel and other system proficiencies
- Experience in a similar role working within fast-paced, rapidly growing entrepreneurial businesses preferred
- Previous Gaming, Media or Entertainment experience
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep focused on the big picture
- Strong communications skills
- Able to develop key relationships across functions throughout the company.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.