One of UK's leading Music Record Label's requires a part-qualified Financial Planning Analyst to join their commercial finance function to work as a Financial Planning Analyst. With a name that is instantly recognisable, you will be working for one of the most driven businesses in the music World.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA) and currently be in a commercially focused role assisting in the analysis of financial performance and commercial decisions across the business.
Reporting directly to the FP&A Director, the role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Prepare monthly financials for the business and provide variance analysis for discussion in the department month end meeting.
- Assist in the actualising of the forecast model for physical and MUR sales
- Take ownership of relevant balance sheet reconciliations for areas of responsibility
- Assist the Financial Planning Director in the preparation of Deal Appraisals and corresponding commentary for potential new signings
- Assist in the review and delivery of label monthly P&L's
- Assist the Financial Planning Director with forecast and budget specifics as required
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by senior Finance and/or label management
Skills / experience required:
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Experience of a financial planning role in a media/music company desirable
- Microsoft Office suite, including good standard of knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP & pivot tables)
The company offers excellent career prospects and benefits - Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.