We have an amazing opportunity for a Financial Planning Manager to work for a rapidly growing retail business. The successful candidate will lead the Planning Cycle for the business, take ownership of the consolidated reports and co-ordinate the timelines and inputs cross functionally within the business. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this role works closely with the CFO and the core finance team, and business partner with the other department's key stakeholders around the business.
- Ownership of the rolling 12 and 18 months forecast for the consolidated business
- Coordinate the annual budget process, owning the consolidated P&L file and coordinating the timings and inputs from the business partners within the Finance team and wider business
- Coordinate the Quarterly Reforecasting process, as above
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance in maintaining the long range strategic plan, which integrates into the wider planning cycle
- Responsibility for cost control including month end review of spend and headcount against budget
You will be a qualified Accountant with strong stakeholder management and commercial awareness. Ideally from a retail background but this is certainly not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.