As a key member of the rapidly expanding finance team, you would be expected to take financial responsibility for the group accounting system, with support being provided by the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
The Financial Reporting Accountant is expected to be both a credible and essential support to the Finance team and the wider business. This role will work with a state-of-the-art accounting software constantly working to adapt the technology to better understand and help analyse the business. This role will include creating and building the management reports to ensure these reflect the information that the Senior Management Team need to see and that production of these reports is scalable and reporting cycles are met.
Candidates will ideally be ACA qualified (top 10), although an ACCA qualified candidates will be considered. Exposure to group reporting and reporting to strict deadlines is essential.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, cost reporting and periodic third party performance reports
- Owning the consolidation process for the monthly management accounts and statutory audit
- Ownership of the accounting system, owning any subsequent configurations and interactions by liaising with other department
- Point of contact for all data / accounting internal and external questions
- Ownership of account records for intercompany amounts, FX positions and subjective accounting amounts
- Group statutory reporting (IFRS) and local entity reporting (IFRS and local GAAP)
- Cash forecasting, treasury and foreign exchange requirement planning
- Improving and developing data capture, systems and processes appropriate to the business
- Ad hoc financial analysis and projects
- Ideally be ACA qualified (top 10)
- Solid technical knowledge of consolidations and IFRS
- A strong personality, passion for the job and can do attitude
- Credibility, passionate and engaged - trusted to tell it how it is and put your hands up when things go wrong
- A pragmatic approach to business and the ability to see the broader picture
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.