Handle Recruitment are currently looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst for a top FMCG company based in Central London.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong financial analysis and management accounts experience who is looking to further their career in a group reporting role.
The duties of this role will include:
- Reviews of territory by territory performance against forecasts/budgets and work to drive meaningful financial commentaries from the territories
- Work closely with territories to understand their profitability and reasons for differences between territories
- Provide examination of budget, forecast against actual performance at both the group and territory level
- Produce value added commentary and variance analysis in monthly reporting
- Perform quarterly reviews of territory balance sheets
- Responsibility for completeness of BW master data and governance
- Ownership of BW reports used by business, ensuring integrity of data and appropriateness of calculations and statistical values
- Work closely with the Group Finance Systems Manager to drive improvements in the tools used for management reporting
- Review existing reporting and drive improvements, including development of new management reporting including key KPI's.
The skills and experience needed to be considered for this role will be:
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Gaming, FMCG, Retail background would be advantageous
- Experience and understanding of SAP Business Warehouse would be advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.