Financial Reporting Analyst - Leading Retail - Central London
My client a reputable Retail business are looking to hire a Financial Reporting Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. This Financial Reporting Analyst will work closely with the External Reporting team in regards to all reporting matters.
This is a great opportunity to join the company at a time of growth and expansion, offering a great office space and company culture.
Remote working is currently in place following all government guidelines.
This role is open to candidates from industry as well as candidates coming straight out of practice.
- Production of primary statements and disclosure notes for half year interim accounts and annual report
- Coordinating and delivering the work required to established and accurate standards.
- Providing assistance with the production of annual audited subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Responsible for monthly consolidation postings, balance sheet and cashflow statement preparation and review.
- Preparation of the consolidated Group cashflow and Group reserves roll forward.
- Responsible for liaising with auditors on deliverables and issues arising during the statutory reporting process, along with internal auditors.
- Supporting the half year and year end external reporting process.
- Supporting the divisional finance teams to ensure financial reporting requirements are met.
- Subject matter expert for financial reporting and provision of technical accounting knowledge across the Financial Reporting teams.
- Delivery of accurate reporting within the reporting timelines ensuring compliance with group policies.
- Newly qualified ACA or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a group reporting role or within an Audit position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate with strong MS Excel
- Experience of preparing IFRS financial statements.
- Experience in applying technical accounting standards in a group consolidation context and also in subsidiary financial statements
- The ability to work in fast paced environments adhering to deadlines
- A enthusiastic work ethic and team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.