Handle are currently representing a household name in high street retail during their search for an Interim Financial Reporting Manager.
Based at offices and central London and reporting into the Group Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Manage the production of the Group financial statements under IFRS
- Drafting the business review for the Annual Report and Interim Results Announcements
- Producing summary and detailed analysis to support external results announcements for senior management
- Assisting in the review of forecasts, working with the FP&A team, to enable future decision making
- Ensuring all statutory accounts are submitted on time for both the UK & international business
- Acting as the main point of contact for the external auditors
- Reviewing the monthly Group consolidation
- Working closely with the Commercial and FP&A teams to ensure all financial reporting within the business, forecast and actuals, is aligned with external results
- Lead a team of three qualified accountants
The successful candidate will be a practice qualified ACA (Or equivalent) with experience working in a listed retail or consumer business.
A strong understanding of IFRS is essential and experience managing a team is highly preferable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.