Global fashion retailer is currently looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager to join their expanding finance team. Based out of their central London offices, this role will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and a number of teams within the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for controlling and developing all internal controls policies and procedures as well as being accountable for all group statutory reporting under IFRS and external reporting requirements.
- Completion of group statutory accounts
- Manage the year end audit
- Provide technical accounting advice to the business & oversee internal controls documentation.
- Liaise with international colleagues on a regular basis
- Support key senior members of the business with special projects as required
- Assist with compliance matters including corporate taxation, UK & EU VAT filings
- Day to day mentoring of junior colleagues
- Produce analytical review for certain departmental cost centres for the management accounts as required
- Qualified ACA (or equivalent), with relevant post qualified industry experience
- Demonstrable audit and controls experience ideally within fast paced environment
- Excellent understanding of IFRS / UK GAAP
- Proactive and able to show initiative to constantly improve finance processes
- Proven ability to motivate and develop direct reports
This is an excellent role offering a real opportunity to make a difference in this highly dynamic and exciting business. In return you will receive an excellent package, which includes pension scheme and generous discount.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.