Handle are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a well known business in the travel/ tourism sector on a contract basis.
Reporting into the FD, responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and coordination of month end accounting
- Prepare and submit various financial and business information as required: including but not limited to Retail, ticketing data analysis, costs analysis, trade, Events.
- Completion of VAT returns
- Management of AP/ AR process
- Oversee credit control
- Stock accounting
- Involved in year end audit process
- Manage month and year end closures in accounting system
- Ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for someone with strong financial/ management accounting experience ideally within a similar industry (travel, tourism, leisure, retail etc). You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with people at all levels. You will also ideally be newly qualified or finalist level in ACCA/ CIMA.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, we can only consider candidates who are available within 2 weeks notice and currently UK based.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.