An extremely innovative and creative fashion business are now recruiting for a Finance Systems Accountant in an ongoing contract to start ASAP.
This well-known brand has experienced substantial growth across the entire company (over a billion in Global sales in 2016). They're also expanding in the London office, therefore it's an exciting time to join such a fast expanding team.
The role of the Systems Accountant provides effective financial support to the Project Lead and helping with the integration of new financial systems/data integration
The position will be reporting to the Project Finance Manager covering all aspects of IT/Finance partnering
- Responsible for system implementation and data integration
- Identify data integration issues
- Continuous improvements of business processes and systems
- Create data flows and business processes
- Ability to manipulate large data sets and present to senior management team
- Responsible for stock management and retail system
- Management of several projects at any one period
- Working with key IT/Business stakeholders
- Ad hoc project work as needed
- Experience of system implementation and data integration
- Retail/stock management essential
- SQL and advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.