Financial Systems Business Analyst - International Publishing Brand
12 month FTC - £65,000-£70,000
Our client who are an International Publishing Brand are looking to bring on board an experienced Business Analyst to work with the Development & Technical team while supporting their finance function.
You would be reporting to a number of internal stakeholders including the CFO, FD & Head of Technical & IT Development.
Your responsibilities would include being the main point of contact across the business as well as managing the development time-lines to develop & improve their current Financial Systems.
Ideally you will come from a finance or accounting background who has moved into a Business Analyst role. Equally if you have experience implementing or improving Financial Systems as a Business Analyst in a large scale environment this would be seen as great experience as well.
This role is to specifically sit between the financial business partners to analyse their current system ensuring everything is up to standards and to report back to the technical and development team with their specific requirements for improvements and developments.
As a Financial Systems Business Analyst you will be the main point of contact for any outstanding issues and concerns. An aspect of this role is to also be involved in the in-house technical strategy of their architecture.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Systems Business Analyst;
- Working with Finance Business Partners to regularly analyse the current systems ensuring everything is up to standard
- Ensuring that business process are communicated effectively to both the finance & technical/development teams
- Building collaborative relationships with both business divisions as well as 3rd parties agencies
- Contribute to the technology strategy from a financial systems perspective
- Manage supplier relationships including evaluating new suppliers
- Acting as a member of any project/implementation team
Key skill set for the Financial Systems Business Analyst;
- Must have experience as a Business Analyst with both Financial Systems and Technical/Development teams
- Media OR Publishing experience is a huge advantage
- Experience managing development time-lines through the project life-cycle
- Project Management
If you are interested in this role then do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk or 02075699981. Notice periods are welcome, but this is a 12 month FTC so do get in touch ASAP if you are interested in discussing more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.