We are keen to appoint an experienced Fire Safety Manager to join our client- a Globally renowned Art Gallery based in the heart of Central London.
The role requires a Fire Safety Manager who has the proven ability to hit the ground running, providing specialist expertise and diligent assessment to ensure that all standards are met to the highest degree.
Daily duties include but are not limited to the following:
- To carry out assessments diligently, ensuring fire safety compliance, maintaining records of testing and installations, and maintain equipment
- To carry out the fire risk assessments and ensure Gallery safety measures are tested, effective and in accordance with H&S Policy and Procedure
- To ensure fire safety regulations are complied with, backlog is cleared and records are up-to-date and accurate
Skills and Qualifications required;
- Graduate Membership of The Institution of Fire Engineers or success in the Fire Service Promotion examinations
- Specialist fire safety course or equivalent
- Extensive fire safety experience
- Thorough knowledge of fire safety legislation and codes of practice/guidance/Building Regulations/British Standards
- Thorough knowledge of fire safety risk assessment
- Knowledge of risk management techniques
- Good communication skills with all levels of staff
- Able to act on own initiative
The role is due to start ASAP so please only apply if you are able to start immediately (2 weeks' notice maximum). The successful candidate will be required to commit to this role for up to four months.
If you possess the required level of experience, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.