Handle is working with a very high profile arts organisation to recruit an experienced and proactive 1st Line Support Analyst.
Must be highly service focused and comfortable working with VIP business clients through to the general public.
Overview: First Line support for all users across the company (approx. 150 people). You will respond to service tickets and if unable to resolve them yourself will allocate to second/third line support. Resolving the tickets in a timely manner and updating the resolution clearly and when needed creating the documentation as required. You should have a professional, helpful and pro-active attitude and a methodical approach to problem-solving in order to add value to the team who are often involved with diagnosing complex problem situations.
Support for staff at multiple sites
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Be proactive rather than reactive.
- Willingness to learn.
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software
- Software support: MS Office, Inventory (in house db), Photoshop, Windows 10, Mac OS.
- Troubleshoot printers and replacing printer suppliers
- Deal with and troubleshoot email (Outlook/Thunderbird) and web browser (Firefox) related issues both face to face and over the phone via remote control (RDP, Teamviewer, VNC)
- Setup and troubleshoot for mobile devices (iPhones or iPads) & Laptops using DEP and JAMF.
- Video Conferencing system: set up as required for meetings and providing training and user support
- Comfortable with basic command line including powershell/linux/cmd to allow troubleshooting and administration.
- Image and configure new desktop and laptop machines to company specifications (Mac and Windows)
- Basic understanding and experience of CISCO network switches and VLANs
- Maintenance tasks for equipment (PCs, printers, monitors, etc.) at all London sites
- Installation of computers, printers and various other IT related equipment around the sites
- Organise for IT-related hardware to be transported to various sites via courier as required
- Installation of pre-packaged and OTS software
- Edit and maintain AD/LDAP directory
- Maintain and improve the operating procedure documentation
- Main qualities we are looking for are:
o quick learner being able to think under pressure without panicking.
o Team player
- Purpose of this role is to provide value to the business by effectively mopping up issues that cause the end-users problems.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.