A global retail business are now recruiting for a Fixed Asset Accountant to start a 6month contract ASAP with the view to be extended.
This well-known brand has experienced substantial growth across the entire group. The role of the Fixed Asset Accountant provides effective financial support to the business in order to make key in depth decisions for their four stores in relation to tangible assets.
The position will be reporting to the Finance Manager maintaining the fixed asset register and providing information to external parties
- Management of fixed asset register for several sites
- Supply information for capital tax specialists
- Report on revenue, producing monthly reports and accrual report
- Business partner with key figures in the business
- Ability to identify and drive business improvements
- Support the annual budget preparation
- Ability to utilise excel and analyse high quantities of data
- Perform variance analysis and report on actuals vs budget
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2-4 years' experience in Property an advantage
- Management of a complicated fixed asset register
- Knowledge of Hyperion an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.