Fantastic opportunity for a customer focused and house proud Reception/Front of House Assistant to be the face of this vibrant Marketing agency based in Central London. Having re-located to stunning offices they now need to hire a dedicated individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join the team.
You will play a pivotal part in the smooth running of the front of house area and provide an exceptional customer experience for clients and internal stakeholders. This is a fast-paced and fun environment where priorities constantly change and no 2 days are the same. Duties to include:
- Provide exceptional customer care to clients and colleagues
- Ensure that the environment i.e. AV, lights, music, temperature and ambience is appropriate based on, time of day and standards set - resolve or report any defects as appropriate
- Assist with monitoring daily pre and post opening procedure standards (setup and clean-up).
- Assist with effective management and co-ordination of meeting room bookings and associated catering requirements
- Responsible for overseeing stock control, ordering and deliveries of stationery, post materials, etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing postal services
- Keep all information databases updated at all times.
This is a unique opportunity as previous Reception experience is not required. A warm smile, bags of enthusiasm and a genuine commitment to providing excellent customer care will ensure success in the role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.