Front of House/ Reception
Handle Recruitment is working with a prestigious music management company to source for a Front of House/Receptionist.
Our client has a strong reputation within the music world and work with a wide range of artists. They have a nurturing environment where they encourage their employees to work hard and reward them when they do. They are looking for someone who can stay calm under pressure, enjoys interacting with people and can represent the brand well.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving all visitors, ensuring a consistently great service
- Dealing with all enquires over phone and email and taking relevant messages
- Sorting mail deliveries and arranging courier collection
- Organising transport for colleagues
- Responsible for processing all orders - office supplies, stationary, Amazon purchases - making sure that correct receipts are provided to Accounts
- Scheduling boardroom meetings
- Organising office socials
- Ordering office supplies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A self-starter attitude with lots of initiative
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Good time management and organisational skills and will be reliable
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an exciting, world-class brand. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.