We're on the lookout for a FP&A Analyst to join a large British fashion retailer in their West London head office. You'll be developing and monitoring group strategy alongside the Commercial Finance & Planning Manager, and other major internal parties.
You'll hold responsibility for:
- Development of strategic plan model, and monitoring of existing strategic drivers
- Delivery and review of budget/forecast processes
- Actual / Expected analysis of strategic driver impact
- Assisting directors with converting long-term strategic plans in to shorter-term targets
- Ad-hoc general analysis for month end, budgets, and forecasts across the group as required
You'll be CIMA qualified - ACCA also considered, alongside some retail experience. Your collaborative and outgoing personality will help in this commercial role, and you'll have strong communication skills both in person and written.
It will also be essential to have:
- Good exposure to reporting tools, and strong excel modelling and VBA skills
- Exposure to fashion retail - wider retail experience also considered
- Process-driven and analytical person
This is a great opportunity to join a very popular fashion-retail brand, and enjoy a very competitive benefit package including a discount across all company brands, great holiday allowance, pension, life assurance, season ticket loans, and gym discounts.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.