A global entertainment giant are looking for a qualified (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) FP&A Analyst to join their Consumer Products team for 12 months.
Working in a direct team of 5 and a wider team of 30, key duties of the role are:
* Preparing and consolidating revenues and expenses for budget and forecast planning cycles for EMEA, this will include:
- Working with the US office to develop, prepare & distribute templates to Territories
and EMEA Business partners
- Assisting the Category Heads in the prep and consolidation of Licensee forecasts
- Acting as key contact for forecast queries, assisting finance and non-finance staff
- Reviewing Cost Centre spending plans with EMEA Department heads
- Preparation of Management Packs
* Reviewing EMEA royalty reports received versus latest forecast for key licensees
* Key contact across specified territories and categories for revenue queries
* Closely monitor summaries of category industry dynamics, competitive landscape and evaluate potential impact to current licensed partners
* On a monthly basis review expenses to ensure spending in line with forecast
* On a quarterly basis & at Year-End prepare the accrual templates and journals, assess revenue performance and royalty statements
▪ Refresh SAP BW Reports for Profit & Loss review, preforming review and variance analysis
* Business partnering with with category teams to execute strategic plans
* Partner with the commercial teams on financial queries
* Participate in preparation of financial models
* Assist in preparation of business reviews
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified Analyst who has proven experience working in a large and complex business in an FP&A focussed role.
Prior experience using SAP BW and data visualisation tools such as Tableau is highly desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.