My client, a market leading e-commerce business are looking for a qualified Finance Business Partner to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract. The main purpose of this position will be to support the commercial finance team with financial planning, cash flow, performance reporting and ad hoc analysis. In this highly commercial role you will be business partnering with various teams across the organisation including Sales & Marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a Business partner to specific teams to talk them through cost control vs budget
- Take control of the rolling cash flow forecast for the consolidated business
- Take responsibility of the quarterly and annual budgeting processes
- Prepare forecasts and budgetary analysis for individual business units
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders in maintaining the long term strategic plan
- Support the commercial team with ad-hoc analysis when required
What we need from you:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong knowledge of Excel (e.g. vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables)
- Be highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- You'll enjoy working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Strong communicator and have the ability to build relationships internally and externally
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.