We at Handle are currently working with a fast growing tech start-up helping them source an FP&A Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract to be based at their offices in the West End.
Working in a team of 5 and reporting directly to the FD the FP&A Analysts duties will include:
- Real Time Financial Analysis to support Head of Finance + Senior Management Team
- Responsibility for ongoing rolling forecast and long term forecasting and budgeting
- Responsibility for ongoing KPI reporting and building relevant dashboards using the right technology
- Working on making predictive algorithms and similar AI tools a top priority and take on more strategic role in financial/business planning.
- Introducing/Maintaining - dynamic planning methodology
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Providing financial analysis on business cases and project appraisals for decision making
- Liaising with all business departments to extract value creation opportunities
- Overall commercial analysis and business partnering for value enhancement
- Product level analysis/revenue line analysis
- Commercial analysis
- Taking ownership of financial model including proposals to move it to the cloud based system or build our own system
Very strong Excel skills are a must, any experience with SQL & Python would also be highly preferable. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly analytical & commercial person to gain sought after exposure to senior stakeholders within a fast growing and exciting start-up environment.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.