I am recruiting for a Part Qualified FP&A Analyst to work with an international entertainment and media brand based in Central London
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance your main duties will include;
- Provide month & YTD variance analysis & regular updates on current & forecast financial performance
- Challenge the business's consideration of performance to focus on forward-looking positions
- Ensure timely delivery of monthly financial information, with appropriate & consistent explanation of significant variations from budget & latest re-forecast
- Ensure that subsequent re-forecasts reflect impact of highlighted variations with appropriate explanation.
- Ensure financial planning & reporting highlights are shared in a timely manner
- Understand & validate assumptions used in planning commercial & other revenue forecasts
- Assist in the production of all finance reports & presentations being delivered to the board & wider organisation
- Understand & validate assumptions used for operating costs, overhead allocations, amortisation & depreciation charges
- Improve business understanding of contribution as a performance measure, especially in relation to events & sponsorship & utilise this information to assist in improved decision making
- Build relationships with the business area management team & department heads, providing support to management
The successful candidate will be at least Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with over 18 month's of commercial experience.
You will receive a salary upto £42k plus study support and an excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.