FP&A Analyst, Digital - Film
Global Film and Entertainment giant are looking for a high calibre qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA FP&A Analyst to focus on the Digital part of the business. This commercial role will act as a Business Partner to Sales, Retail Planning, Marketing & Business Development and deliver a clear picture of future performance through accurate forecasts.
This varied role will involve:
- Deliver planning & forecasting processes: Budget, MYF, LRP, monthly Rolling Forecasts, Ultimates and such other forecasts as required by the Director of FP&A.
- Track & Understand performance by Customer & Major Titles in order to provide projections
- Manage and review the variance analysis in monthly financial statements, provide details, 'value-added' analysis.
- Responsibility for the review and/or calculation of all key financial information, provisions and accruals and the retained divisional monthly close process.
- Report and deliver insightful analysis of actual business performance.
- Development of internal reporting and processes, in particular the Digital forecasting processes including Maintaining / Updating /modifying forecasting model on a monthly basis to facilitate forecasting/reporting)
- New deals/customers financial forecasting, profitability analysis and set up.
- Assist Manager FP&A in improving Digital reporting and processes.
- Support the Senior Manager FP&A in all areas.
- It is expected that this role will be developed further over the initial 12 months of the role.
- Other duties as required by the business.
The correct candidate:
- Graduate caliber and a qualified accountant: ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or International equivalent)
- Ideally from a Digital Media/Entertainment background or Retail/FMCG
- Financial Planning & Analysis Experience.
- Designing and implementing new processes and related systems.
- Business partnering.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with finance and non-finance people.
- SAP, Business Objects and Essbase experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.