A leading business in film and TV are currently seeking an FP&A Analyst to join the team in an exciting role based in Central London. You will be tasked with P&L reporting and forecasting with focus on new releases, as well as assisting with analysis on productivity, marketing and P&L lines. This position will support business functions in understanding their financials, identify and quantify opportunities and risks, provide value adding analysis.
- Build relationships with marketing and sales to ensure accurate forecasts for product lines.
- Provide Senior FP&A analyst, Head of FP&A, Finance Director and Senior Management Team with accurate and timely forecasts and variance analysis to understand key drivers for Revenue
- Assisting with the monthly forecast and annual budget processes, and the load submission of these.
- Simplify and standardize processes to improve accuracy, efficiency and timeliness using offshore resources where possible
- Work with business teams and controllership to regularly monitor direct cost impacting processes including: Marketing, origination, etc.
- Assist the Senior FP&A Analyst with the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting of P&L lines ensuring that all known risks and opportunities are included.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess an excellent academic and will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA. You will be confident, articulate and outgoing and hold a genuine interest in film and TV. You will also be able to demonstrate experience of managing and building relationships with senior stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.