FP&A Analyst - Leading Media and Entertainment - Central London
My client, a leader within the Media and Entertainment industry is looking for a qualified FP&A Analyst. This FP&A Analyst will be responsible for producing quality financial information including the monthly board report and daily revenue and reporting analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a time of growth and development.
- Meet tight daily, weekly and month-end reporting deadlines
- Produce and own the daily event revenue reporting
- Produce and own the monthly forecasting process and performance reporting
- Ensuring the revenue tracker is reflective of latest results
- Development of new financial models and reports
- Ownership of producing and updating the annual budget plan
- Assist in producing monthly Board Report and ad-hoc financial presentations for the business
- Conduct revenue analysis & reconciliations to provide comfort over the forecast and work with the business to add value to the reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc projects including various data insights analysis
- Fully qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant
- Previous Management Accounting or financial modelling experience
- Experience of creating, using and maintaining financial models
- Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking
- Highly organised
- Confident business partner
Apply today! email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.