An international media powerhouse are now looking for a pro-active qualified accountant with media, retail or consumer products industry experience to join them as an FP&A Analyst.
Working closely with finance and non-finance colleagues, this position is a great opportunity for candidates looking to widen their FP&A experience in a renowned worldwide brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Key involvement in the planning & forecasting processes: Budget, Rolling Forecasts, and such other forecasts as required
- Manage and review the variance analysis in monthly financial statements
- Responsibility for the review and/or calculation of all key financial information, provisions and accruals and the retained divisional monthly close process
- Report and deliver insightful analysis of actual business performance
- Manage Inventory and use this information to support provisions analysis
- Development of internal reporting and processes as well as financial forecasting
The successful candidate profile:
- Qualified accountant: ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or International equivalent)
- Come from a Media background: Gaming, Home Entertainment, Digital, Film, Music, FMCG, Retail will be considered
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Designing and implementing new processes and related systems
- Business partnering
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail and a competent data modeller
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
Communication is key with this position and as such candidates who enjoy business partnering a wide range of colleagues will really enjoy this role. Self-motivation and an adaptable approach are also a must. In return the company offers a market leading package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.