We're currently managing an exciting opportunity on behalf of a Media & Events Company in Central London.
They are looking for an experienced Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis, it will be reporting into the Senior FP&A analyst.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Producing quality financial information, including the monthly Board Report;
- Daily revenue reporting and analysis;
- Annual budgeting and weekly forecasting;
- Reviewing and maintaining integrity of financial models;
- Meet tight daily, weekly and month-end reporting deadlines;
- Produce and own the weekly forecasting process and performance report;
- Ensuring the revenue tracker is reflective of latest results;
- Development of new financial models and reports;
- Assist in producing monthly Board Report and ad-hoc financial presentations for the business;
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified accountant
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Minimum 2 years Management Accounting or financial modelling experience;
- French language skills would be desirable
- Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of macros advantageous
- Experience of managing large volumes of data and ability to identify anomalies
- Financial integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven, self-starter seeking a challenge
Please apply NOW to be considered for this position.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.