FP&A Commercial Analyst - Entertainment - Central London
My client, a leader within the Entertainment field are looking for a FP&A Commercial Analyst on a permanent basis to join the team in London. This Commercial Analyst will be responsible for providing business partnering to the commercial team, budgeting, forecasting and other commercial finance duties.
This is an exciting time to join the business as the finance team is going through a time of growth and expansion, offering a great office space, collaborative work approach and company perks.
- Assist in all FP&A activities including forecasts, budgets and weekly revenue tracking
- Produce reports and presentations for external reporting
- Business Partner commercial teams
- Deal with numerous ad hoc requests for financial information
- Other FP&A and Finance related tasks
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A background within Media and Entertainment is highly desirable
- Previous Media Experience and different business models involved in ad sales, content sales, licensing etc
- Some experience of BI software such as Tableau, Power BI would be great but not essential
- IT proficient with strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain and build professional working relationships
- Highly organised and ability to prioritised work load
- Team player
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.