FP&A Analyst - Film & TV
Global Film & TV company are looking for a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified FP&A Analyst to act as a key Business Partner to Sales, Retail Planning, Marketing & Business Development teams. You will deliver a clear picture of future performance through accurate forecasts, confidence in actual results through consistent accounting and provides insightful reporting and analysis.
- Deliver planning & forecasting processes: Budget, monthly Rolling Forecasts, Ultimates and such other forecasts as required by the Director of FP&A.
- Manage and review the variance analysis in monthly financial statements, provide details, 'value-added' analysis.
- Track & Understand performance by Customer & major titles in order to provide projections
- Ensure monthly/quarterly close, including the accruals of the monthly royalty statements.
- Responsibility for the review and/or calculation of all key financial information, provisions and accruals and the retained divisional monthly close process.
- Report and deliver insightful analysis of actual business performance.
- Development of internal reporting and processes, in particular the Digital forecasting processes including Maintaining / Updating / Modifying forecasting models on a monthly basis to facilitate forecasting/reporting)
- New deals/customers financial forecasting, profitability analysis and set up.
- Assist the Senior FP&A Analyst and Senior Manager FP&A in improving Digital reporting and processes.
- Support the Senior FP&A Analyst in all areas.
- Prepare the quarterly Salesforce targets and business partner with the Sales team on their digital deals and pricing queries.
- Ensure monthly royalty statements are billed accurately (local customers)
- Other duties as required by the business
Competencies & Profile:
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- A Qualified accountant: ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or International equivalent)
- Ideally from a Digital, Media or Entertainment background
- Financial Planning & Analysis and Business partnering experience
- Designing and implementing new processes and related systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with finance and non-finance people.
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail and a competent data modeller.
- Expert Excel skills are a must.
- SAP, Business Objects, Salesforce and Essbase experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.