Handle are currently working with a global gaming business assisting them with their search for an Interim FP&A Director.
Reporting directly into the Group FD the duties of the role would include:
- Managing a team responsible for the entire forecasting process; managing revenue, costs and KPI's,
- Coordination and production of the consolidated Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly Forecasts, including presentation to the board
- Working closely with commercial and cost finance functions to flow top-line revenue, performance marketing and operating expenses through the P&L
- Providing updates to finance and executive leadership of expected revenue and cost landing position throughout the quarter, through thorough understanding of revenue and cost drivers
- Lead project based work, including owning financial modelling for Group FP&A
- Building strong relationships with finance and the business to challenge budget, forecast, risks and opportunities, ensuring the process is efficient and developed where required
- Produce regular, relevant and insightful group forecasting and planning packs for reporting to key internal and parent company executives
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities for systematic and process improvements and efficiency's
- Provide routine and ad hoc reporting to finance and business leaders in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and provides analysis & insight
- Share information concisely in Powerpoint using visuals/graphics appropriate to the audience
To apply you must be a qualified accountant with extensive FP&A and financial modelling experience gained in a complex international business. The successful candidate will have the gravitas to work with and challenge senior management and be very comfortable working with large data sets.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.