Happy New year all!
We at Handle are proud to be working with an instantly recognisable and respected global entertainment business, supporting them with their search for an FP&A Director to join them covering a maternity leave.
Reporting into the Finance Director and managing a small team of qualified and part-qualified analysts, the duties for the FP&A Director role will include but not be limited to:
- Driving the budgeting and forecasting process
- Building and maintaining relationships with commercial teams challenging them to drive greater value
- Reviewing the work of the FP&A team with a focus on revenue modelling, offering insight and challenging the projections
- Owning balance sheet and cash-flow modelling
- Presenting budgeting and forecasting information to senior stakeholders
- Acting as key point of contact for all commercial teams as well as working with business affairs and legal to to ensure connectivity across the business when deal making
- Establishing and maintaining KPI's and performance trackers
- Reviewing revenue recognition models
- Ensuring relevant variance analysis has been performed by the team
The successful applicant to the FP&A Director role will be a highly driven leader with proven experience managing FP&A teams, ideally within a media or entertainment business. They will be ACA qualified (or equivalent) and will have hands on experience using data visualisation tools such as Power BI.
Our client wants to secure someone who will drive the business forward and instigate worthy change rather than maintain 'business as usual'. If this sounds like you please apply!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.