One of the UK's biggest online travel companies are now looking for an FP&A Manager to join their growing team.
With extensive exposure to the senior stakeholders and very regular opportunities for influencing strategic decision making, this position will suit an innovative and commercially aware candidate with an interest in travel and tourism.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership of monthly group planning and re-forecasting process
- Preparation of monthly board pack and involvement in long term strategic decisions
- Business partnering with relevant operational heads to ensure robust and accurate data capture and information sharing
- Working with Business Intelligence tools to design reporting dashboards for senior stakeholders
- Proactively review financial risks and opportunities including sensitivity analysis and scenario planning as required
The successful candidate:
- A Qualified Accountant with excellent academics
- Previous FP&A experience within an online business
- Advanced Excel and extremely numerate
This role will suit those who enjoy being both extremely accurate and regularly creative in their approach. Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels are paramount.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.