Handle are currently working with a growing media brand assisting them with their search for a qualified FP&A Manager with media or entertainment experience.
Reporting directly into the FD and managing two direct reports your role will include:
- Consolidation and submission of all budgeting and forecasting schedules
- Business partnering with budget holders
- Tracking all capital projects
- Monthly cash flow analysis
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast schedules for revenue and overheads
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required
- Recruit, retain and develop a team of 2 analysts
- Review the month end profit and loss account
The successful applicant will have a strong working knowledge of SAP and have previously worked in an FP&A focused role in a media or entertainment business.
Experience managing & mentoring junior staff is also highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.