Handle are currently working with a fast growing gaming business assisting them with their search for an experienced FP&A Manager.
This is a broad role which focuses on FP&A, business partnering, financial control and team management.
- Lead on quarterly forecast/budget for marketing area (headcount, OPEX, performance marketing and general marketing)
- Lead on weekly flash for performance marketing including installs model and sales call reporting
- Lead on fortnightly general marketing/consumer media flash with support from Financial analyst
- Preparing leadership packs and ensuring cost centre owners are fully aware of their costs
- Lead on month end/quarter end with support from Financial analyst
- Lead on improvements for Financial control
- Ensure all SOX requirements met
- Manage, coach and develop FP&A analyst
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA or equivalent) who has demonstrable experience working in a fast paced business in a similar FP&A role. Team management experience is also highly desirable.
This is the perfect role for a contractor with a solid FP&A/Business Partnering background who is looking for a role in a very collaborative and dynamic business where they will gain a lot of exposure to the senior leadership team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.