FP&A Manager needed for an instantly recognisable e-commerce brand on a 12 month fixed term contract. Based in one of their factories in North-West London, this role is part of a team who look after the planning and analysis of manufacturing and production costs of the group. This is a fantastic opportunity for highly analytical, qualified Accountant to work for a fun, ambitious and successful business!
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to various senior stakeholders
- Support the planning process to ensure that budgets, forecasts and strategic plans are delivered to support the strategic aims of the business
- Identify and deliver continuous FP&A process improvements
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis against budget/forecast
- Manage the month-end process for all client groups ensuring the monthly results accurately reflect the performance in the period.
- To evaluate the efficiency and performance of key business processes, and to advise on opportunities for improvement
- Ownership of consolidation and reporting of cost savings initiatives
- Build close relationships with various teams in the wider group in order to communicate and maintain awareness of strategic and operational plans.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years PQE (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience in working within a similar industry - e-commerce/manufacturing
- Excellent analytical/financial modelling skills
- Be a strong communicator and be able to able to work closely with Senior Directors
- Comfortable with handling large data sets in Excel
- Be able to work autonomously with a high attention to detail
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.