Handle are excited to work with a dynamic international Artist Management company. With a strive for growth in recent years, this business has excelled and is renowned for their excellent services. They are now in need of an commercial FP&A manager, who is hands on and thrives within strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) accountant and currently be in a financially focused role assisting in the production of reports and information for senior management and business heads. With a name that is instantly recognisable you will be working for one of the most driven businesses in the Entertainment World.
- Preparation of annual budget and mid-year forecast (+monthly latest estimate);
- Liaising with agents to gather information for revenue and cost tracking / forecasting purposes (+maintenance of P&L tracker);
- Provide robust and detailed interpretation of financial analysis to enable the business to take timely action/decisions and achieve targets. Identify actions to drive opportunities and mitigate risks
- Challenge assumptions in forecasting and planning, using analytical review and available insight
- Advising on quotes and providing financial input to agents on new deals or pitches.
- Work with agents on preparation of business cases for new commitments (new hires etc);
- Preparation of month end management information packs and variance analysis;
- Assist FD with month end review meetings with Dept Heads;
- T&E budgeting / planning / reporting;
- Assist with business profitability reviews and other ad-hoc analysis requested by Agents;
- Preparation of data required for staff compensation reviews.
- Lead process improvement and other projects as required by FD.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), 5+ years PQE
- MUST be a strong business partner with the ability to build commercial relationships across all levels of a business
- Media background - ideally
- Degree educated with excellent academics
- Full P&L exposure - ideally
- Excellent in Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Formulas)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.