A highly reputable film and TV business are currently seeking an FP&A Manager to join the business in an excellent commercial role in Central London. Reporting directly in to the Director of FP&A, you will be tasked with the management of the P&L, budgeting, analysis and support on numerous FP&A projects. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody passionate about film and TV to join an industry leading organisation in a business critical role.
- Consolidation and analysis of financial performance - ensure reporting is accurate & support the FP&A Director to report latest estimates to management
- Clear communication & presentation of Risks and Opportunities
- Pacing & Reporting of results and forecasts, along with analysis of key metrics
- Manage the quarter close process
- Support financial cycles - Long Range Plan, Budget
- Manage financial modelling across all financial cycles
- Projects as required (system developments / improvements)
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required (Genre performance, margin analysis etc.)
- Understand and work closely with the Commercial Team
You will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and be able to demonstrate a track record of excelling in a similarly demanding role within media and entertainment. Stakeholder management and relationship building are key facets of this position and consequently you will also be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.